Attention Cat Lovers
We want to hear from you…
Sean & I are looking to adopt a kitty fairly soon.
We know that cat owners are passionate about their pets, so we’d like to get your opinions on a few issues:
- Is it better to get an adult cat (already litter trained!) or a kitten?
- One kitty or two (so they have a playmate)? If two, should they be siblings, or just friends?
- Favorite breed? (we do know we want a short haired breed)
- Male or female?
- Preferred litter box material?
- Great food?
- Other important “you’ve GOT to know this if you have a kitty” type advice?
We look forward to hearing your cat-wisdom.
This is Shale, waiting to be adopted at Cat Connection in Sherman Oaks. We met her on Sunday. What a sweetie.