Say NO to Cancer! Say YES to Noe!
Our friend, Ruth Noe
was diagnosed with endometrial stromal sarcoma in October 2010. Since that time, she has undergone 10 rounds of chemo, and just last Tuesday, an exploratory surgery to remove abdominal lumps.
Here is our chance to directly help someone with cancer. We are so blessed to be surrounded by talented and generous friends who ALL want to help Ruth (and her husband, Mike) with the massive bills that still remain (beyond their insurance coverage).
So…I’m producing a
Comedy Show & Live Auction
5:00 – 6:30pm
Sean & I will be there.
We truly hope you can join us!
Tickets are only $20
& are available HERE!
I know! That much fun for only $20 bucks!
(Oh, there is a 2 item minimum also. The food is amazing! Have dinner AND a show.)
You can also purchase tickets by calling 818-845-9721
And that’s not all … you’ll also have a chance to bid on Auction Items such as:
– A framed Warner Bros original animation cel of Bugs & Daffy
– Tickets for 2 to “Dancing with the Stars” or “American Idol” PLUS Brunch for 2 at the Four Seasons LA
– A Body & Soul package of 3 one-hour private fitness training sessions PLUS 3 one-hour life coaching sessions
– A professional photo shoot
– “Lifetime of Laughs” pass to both Flappers Comedy Clubs – 2 tickets to all regular shows … for life! (and it’s transferrable)
Can’t attend – but still want to Say NO to Cancer?
We’ve set up an ONLINE DONATION SITE for out-of-town friends and family to give.
Ruth, with her mobile chemo pack and her ever-present sense of humor and Grover hat.